Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bubbles and Coloring

Bubbles and Coloring.  Everyone loves bubbles and I don't know too many people who don't like to color, or at least watch a child color. Now, usually these don't go together, but when you have two fun, energetic, beautiful nieces like I do, they most definitely go together! I spent the weekend at my brother's taking pictures, hanging out, exploring downtown Portland with my sis-in-law, daughter, and cousin, and mostly just being Aunt Tana.

I think every photographer wants to try bubbles in the tub pictures. When it's family, it just gives you more freedom to be creative and have fun. And these two little girls are used to having Aunt Tana's camera everywhere they go.. so they were more than willing to ham it up for me.








Coloring really is a science, you know...   It takes just the right color of pink for Sleeping Beauty's dress, and of course we must have skin tone in her face. It's also good to decide who is coloring which part of the picture, no color-crossing. Well...unless it is necessary...  And yes, I did put down the camera and put my artistic touch on a picture with my daughter and nieces.  I LOVE to color too!


No comments:

Post a Comment