Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm baaackk... I know, I know. I've been a bad blogger. I really should have a special calender setting that beeps at me if the blog has been ignored for very long. Like the timer on the oven that beeps for five extra minutes before I realize where it's coming from.
So, to get refocused and caught up. I have been working on my ocf (off camera flash). This has been an interesting learning experience as I am like a little kid with a new toy and I threw the directions to the toy on the shelf! Full boar, crazy, snap...snap... oops, I should write the flash settings down and what I was doing... sort of learning. Not always the most efficient, but definitely fun!



 Then we went to my daughter's school playground and took some basketball shots. Nike, eat your heart out.....  (or call my people... we'll talk..)


When it rains you should take advantage of the puddles, they are great fun! Note to self: make sure the rubber boots don't leak, you may have to compensate distress of cold wet socks for the model with ice cream.  (she survived. But I did have to pay her in form of a chocolate shake.)


 "yes, I want you to sit in the puddle... is there a problem?"



What a joy it is to have a model willing to try almost anything for the promise of a milkshake! Although, I do have to be open to some of her ideas...  I think I learned alot in this fun little shoot... chocolate milkshakes will purchase a lot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment